Why Is My Period Red With Alot Of Clear And White Embarassing Period Stories? Pease Tell!!!?

Embarassing period stories? Pease tell!!!? - why is my period red with alot of clear and white

Heres for you:
It was during the summer in the fifth year. And we were haveing a sale of the books. Thus, at the end of the day I went to the toilet (do not we go to the bathroom every day) and saw the brown adipose tissue in my underwear. I thought it could be the cause of the morning, what had previously been done to clarify, but no deadline. Sun Day nesxt I got up and went into the bathroom and there was brown stuff produced. So I left school that day without OT cushions and a half hour so I thought. So I went to the bathroom to check and at that time there were many things moist red. And I was like $ h! +. And I was wearing white trousers for me luckily. So for the rest of the day I went to the toilet 2 times an hour and fiannly my teacher asked me what was good and I said:I had stomach pains. But I think she knew because she said you can as nuch as you need to go. Then I saw another was teacher.So me laugh the next time in the bathroom, I saw a great patch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment