Can I Take Handcuffs In My Checked Luggage Can I Bring Handcuffs On An Airplane In My Checked Luggage?

Can I bring handcuffs on an airplane in my checked luggage? - can i take handcuffs in my checked luggage

I am a law enforcement officer and I will, during my trip and I wonder whether the customs officers have to tell me if I am carring a problem my belt pistol in his luggage. You have not the West's cars, firearms, pepper, ASP, etc. .. to be the case for the rifle and two sets of handcuffs.

2 comments:

Seán_18 said...

The real question is, why?

Why are you wearing handcuffs and a gun belt on a trip? It makes no sense to me if one of the guards and police wannabe.

Megan B said...

I think if I was actually a law enforcement official, who already know the rules of play ...

Post a Comment